Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dog…or Decepticon?


So in case you aren’t a young boy, fan of Michael Bay movies, or giant nerd, Decepticons are the bad versions of Autobots from Transformers (you know… “Robots in Disguise?”)

Outwardly, a Decepticon could be anything- in fact, their disguises inspire safety, trust or at the very least, innocuousness. For example:


Oh, how nice- a lovely police officer, patrolling for the great good.

But once a Decepticon transforms, you can see what they are REALLY like:

EEK!
Relevancy? I’ve been wondering lately…

Dog?
Ruh-roh, Is she on to me?
Or Decepticon??
***
Sometimes it is really hard to tell what I have here. Cute, cuddly exterior…but something is lurking below the surface. Something so naughty I just have to wonder if my puppy is REALLY just a puppy.

Preliminary research leads me to the following conclusions:

If every game turns into a life or death battle…
"I will rule the universe, even if I am the only one left in the universe." 
Decepticon.
***
If she would rather destroy the bathroom walls than eat a dog treat…

Decepticon.
***
If she knows no boundaries and eschews what is Right…
Toilet Paper.  Stored up high for a reason.
And here it is.
Decepticon.
***
If she plays with her prey and shows no mercy…

Decepticon.
 ***
If she rejects all forms of captivity or control…
Harness...must...die...
Decepticon.
***
And if she can couple with another Autobot to form a mighty mutant monster…
Transform...And roll out!!
Definitely a Decepticon.

There you have it. The verdict is Decepticon!

My only hope is that others may learn from what we have discovered here.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, Shenna, after reading this that I *may* be a bit concerned for your personal safety!! :-)

    ReplyDelete